Skip to content

Does the sponsored person by their common law partner need to send a basic french language proficiency?

I was asking few questions yesterday on a thread and Someone told me that I need to prove a basic french language proficiency. My common law partner is Quebecer but he speaks English. We communicate in English.
And also, I graduated English highschool in Montreal.
I don’t see ang information about this on MIFI website.
Do I need to still prove it even though i’m his common law partner?
If I need to, would my diploma be okay instead of taking tests?


Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp