Skip to content

Dentist ECA | Canada Immigration Forum

Hi All,

I am trying to signup WES for my wife’s BDS degree. I have two queries related to WES form fillup for BDS graduate.

1) While selecting institution type what should I select from there, UNIVERSITY or PROFESSIONAL ? I have this confusion because one of my friend told me that Dentistry is considered as a professional degree in Canada.

2) If I select institution type as University then, should I select this course under Masters or Bachelors only. I have this confusion because BDS is a 5 year course and one consultancy told me that BDS is going to be considered as Masters only.

Requesting your kind suggestions and help here.

Thanks in advance!!

Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp