Skip to content

currently on study permit.want to cancel and than come back in may

hey there , i have got student visa , currently studying in canada , but i am not liking my college and course and the college in which i have to apply is having may intake or september intake , so please tell me if i cancel my visa and take refund from my college , so when i will apply for visa again in may and september , will i be getting it without any problem in my study permit , without any rejections , what should i do please guide .

thank you guys.

Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp