Skip to content

CSQ + visitor record status

Hi, You current status is visitor record and you do not get CSQ yet, if you applied and or used PGWP before and its expired, you may not able to obtain closed work permit. the closed work permit need your potential employer to support you do some paper works, and not many of them willing to do that.

my opinion, 1. find a employer willing to help you 2. stay in canada until you visit record expires
but, since you could not legally work or study(with you CSQ longer than 6 months), you may try wait back to your home country, just like me lol.

Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp