Skip to content

Confusion about IMM5406 | Canada Immigration Forum

So, this form is confusing me .My common law partner is going to sponser me .In this form , it states : You(the principal applicant) and any of your family members 18 years or older(who are not alreadty Canadian Citizens or permanebt residents).

Does this mean I have to get my family to fill out forms(my dad , mom ,sister,etc). I live in Canada and my family lives in another country, so getting them to that is already a hassle. Plus , I havent spoken to my father in almost 10 years and me and my sister are not on good terms. Do I actually have to get them to fill out forms ?

Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp