Skip to content

Closed work permit question | Canada Immigration Forum


I’m currently living in Canada and I will be applying soon under CEC class, now as you all expect I have a closed work permit (employer specific work permit) so I don’t have the right to work for someone else except my employer. Do I have the right to work as a contractor as an example for skip the dishes as courier (before getting PR)? or to earn money from freelance from outside Canada? Otherwise is there any way I can ear extra money legally?


Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp