Skip to content

Changing School and Program After Receiving Study Permit.

Hi everyone. I know that I can change my school or program after after receiving study permit but can I change levels? For example, after obtaining a study permit for a post-graduate diploma can I change it to an advanced diploma program in the same school or another?


Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp