Skip to content

Change outland application for inland?

Hi all,
I tried searching for this but I didn’t seem to get anywhere.

  • I applied for outland spouse sponsorship in March 2020
  • Since then me and my wife are now in Canada, she is Canadian and I am here on a eTA (UK citizen)
  • My application is still outstanding and I still haven’t had AOR or any acknowledgement

I can’t work while I’m here but I’d like to. Do I continue to wait for my outland application? Or do I cancel it and apply for inland which would give me a temporary work permit? Or am I best just waiting?


Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp