Skip to content

Can I get a work permit with my CSQ and a job offer while I am on a visitor record status

Hi Guys,

I am in a big trouble. Please help me with your answers if you know sth related. I am a mcgill graduted whose Post graduation work permit (PGWP) has been expired 90 days before. To stay legaly in Canada, I applied for a “visitor record” before expiriation my work permit and it has been approved for 6 months. during this time, I applied for csq and now waiting to get my CSQ. currently, I got some offers to work in companies but because I dont have work permit now I told them to wait for me to get my permit. Do you know how I can get a temporary work permit? Should I wait to get my CSQ?

Thanks in advance

Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp