Skip to content

Can Candian PR holder maintain PR status while working in US

I hold Canadian PR and as per CIC time outside of Canada may count towards permanent resident status if the following conditions are met:
“You work outside Canada. You need to work full-time for:

  1. Canadian business or organization, or
  2. The Canadian federal, provincial or territorial government” Source:

Can some one please elaborate on this. If a company is present in Canada, what sort of documents do we need to procure from them to show that we are working for Canadian Organization and also please share details on tax.

Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp