Skip to content

BC PNP Certificate of Qualification for Industrial Electrician necessary?

You don’t explicitly need a Red Seal to do electrical work in BC but you do need a recognized Trade Qualification (generally Red Seal) to have authority to pull permits, make declarations, or be named as a Field Services Representative. Your employer should be able to tell you if you’ll be authorized to actually work in BC as an electrician.

For your purposes, I don’t think that the Canadian certificate is mandatory for the PNP.


Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp