Skip to content

As an existing international student, can I re-enter Canada if I exit?

Hi. I am an international student in Canada since 2018. I had applied for a study permit extension and just received the new document. I have a family medical emergency and I need to exit Canada at the earliest. Will I be allowed to re-enter Canada if I show all necessary documents and proof of emergency?

Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp