Looking for yours seasoned advice about my candidature for PR application
1. I’m currently working in Canada and having Open work permit till 30 May 2020
2. I got Married last year and my wife also received open work permit with same expiry date and she also doing job from past 2 months
3. I’ve created My express entry profile mentioning not Accompanying spouse(If I mentioned my wife as accompanying spouse then my point tally dropped to 468 below the cutoff marks of 469).
4. My birthday is in March and my point will further reduced by 6. At present my CRS score is 471.
Current Situation: I’ve received ITA yesterday
1. Can I proceed with Non accompanying spouse application? considering my spouse already in Canada and having open work permit till 30 May, 2020.
2. when can I sponsor her ? once I received my PR and I’m already working in Canada.