Skip to content

2019 Quebec Inland Spouse/Common law sponsorship applicants only

excuse me for bothering you again but I have a little question, DO I need to send complete and send this form :

Documents to prove your financial capacity and that of your cosignatory, if any
2 Financial Capacity Evaluation form (A-0535-A) completed and signed
by you and your cosignatory, if any,
All required documents listed in the Appendix of form A-0535-A in addition
to complementary items of proof corresponding to your situation.

IF My wife is only sponsoring me…

Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp